The school's academic year is from April to March. Registration forms for admission will be issued at our Administrative Office.
Parents can contact the Administrative Office to collect the forms. Forms duly filled are to be submitted in the Administrative
Office with proof of date of birth.
For Pre-Nursery, Nursery & KG
Parental Interaction – Both the parents will be requested to join us for an interactive session.
- Admission process consists of a set of tasks which a child will be asked to do.
For Classes I - VI
Students registered for admission will be asked to appear for an admission test and an interview. The tests will be in English, Hindi, Science and Maths.
- Parental Interaction – Both parents will be requested to join us for an interactive session.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on merit.The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining
to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Acceptance of Admission
Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within seven days of the declaration of the result. The following
documents need to be submitted along with the documents mentioned in the Admission Form:
- Admission Form duly completed.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- One passport size photograph each of mother, father & guardian.
- Three passport size photograph of the child.
- Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate duly attested.
- Photocopy of original mark sheet of last examination passes (only for the examinee age group).